Securing the Internet of Things
SecureRF’s cryptographic protocols secure the end-points of the IoT
Our solutions are implemented in wireless sensors, RFID and NFC tags, embedded technology and other low resource computing devices to address the critical requirement of securing the Internet of Things.
Security threats to current systems and to the developing Internet of Things include clandestine scanning, tracking, cloning, and eavesdropping. Unprotected devices can be scanned to obtain detailed data stored on the device or simply used to track the asset the tag is attached to.
SecureRF’s solutions, which utilize our cryptographic protocols, address these issues and are being used to secure the Internet of Things. Our security solutions are hundreds of times faster than today’s commercially available platforms and are based on industry standards and our patented cryptographic methods.
Our solutions address:
- IoT Security – To secure your Internet of Things devices
- Wireless Sensors – Security for your IoT actuators and wireless devices or use our line of secure sensor tags
- Cold Chain Management – Secure tags can monitor and record temperature data
- Machine to Machine (M2M) – Cryptographic tools for your IoT devices, the “things” in the Internet of Things
- Anti-counterfeiting – NFC authentication solution addresses counterfeiting problem
Contact us to learn more about our technology for securing the Internet of Things.