SecureRF Corporation is leading the way at the intersection of two of the hottest trends in technology – Security and the Internet of Things (IoT). Rates of adoption are accelerating, and security will be a critical enabler.
Working with our partners, which include the largest semiconductor companies in Silicon Valley, we deliver authentication, identification and data protection for automotive, consumer electronics, industrial and other exciting markets. Our industry colleagues are recognizing our efforts; SecureRF was recently awarded “Best Contribution to IoT Security” at ARM TechCon and “Best Technology” by the analysts at the Linley Group. We have many great things planned for 2019 and beyond.
As we bring our secure products to market and develop new security and sensor solutions, we are always looking to connect with people who are excited about combining their interests in security, hardware and software. (Sorry, we don’t work with recruiters.)
Updated January 15, 2019
To realize our objectives, we are looking for a marketing contributor who can help tell our story.
Our Marketing Associate will be responsible for creating and leveraging strong content across multiple traditional and social media platforms to communicate our vision and product offerings. This digital storyteller will have a way with words and pictures to support our executive, sales and technical teams in their efforts to succinctly describe the benefits of our solutions to their respective stakeholders. Excellent written communication skills are a must.
This role is a full-time position based in Shelton, Connecticut and reports to SecureRF’s president.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
- Develop press releases, brochures, videos, product spec sheets, white papers, customer proposals, presentations and other marketing communication materials in collaboration with the executive, sales and technical teams
- Collaborate with our partners to tell our story and ensure that their stakeholders understand our offerings
- Manage relationships with press and analysts (press releases, pitches, media list updates)
- Conceptualize, post and edit company website content
- Create buzz on social media outlets including the company blog, LinkedIn, Twitter, YouTube and other services
- Generate website visitors via HubSpot, Google AdWords, and SEO, then monitor via analytics reporting
- Develop compelling presentations leveraging graphics (developed with the support of an outside designer) and video to tell our story visually
- Coordinate participation in trade shows and speaking events
- Conduct market and competitive research and monitor market trends
- Provide written reports and summaries of projects and tasks
- Perform other marketing and administrative duties as necessary
Requirements: (Education, training, skills etc.)
- Undergraduate at a four-year college or university, with a record of high academic achievement
- Minimum 2 years of post-college work experience
- Experience with Microsoft Office
- Familiarity with marketing software and online applications including Salesforce.com, HubSpot and Google Adwords
- Experience driving marketing campaigns using social media outlets, preferably for B2B
- Experience developing and refining graphics with design software is a plus
- Excellent oral and written communication skills
- Knowledge of with WordPress or web publishing software
- Curiosity, strong desire to learn and professional drive
- Must work in a minimum supervision environment, alone or within a team
- Must be eligible to work in the United States
If your technical background mixes security or cryptography with embedded systems, please feel free to submit your resume for future consideration.
SecureRF is headquartered in Shelton, CT with offices in San Jose, CA. The Shelton office complex has exercise facilities, restaurants, farmer’s market, childcare centers, and more.
We offer benefits to full-time employees which include paid time off and holidays, health insurance contributions and a 401K retirement plan. The company also invests in training for its employees to keep their skills current.
If you have a strong background and feel you would be a good fit with our team, please email your resume and cover letter to our Human Resources department at Jobs @ SecureRF.com (remove the spaces) and put the job title in the subject line.
Due to our customers and the cryptographic nature of our work, our technical positions require that you be eligible to obtain United States Security Clearance. During the clearance application process the U.S. State Department does a thorough background check and looks for loyalty to the United States (unless an extraordinary situation, this is shown by being a U.S. citizen). See http://www.state.gov/m/ds/clearances/c10978.htm for more details.
Equal Opportunity Employer. No Recruiters please.