The Internet of Things is big. Rates of adoption are accelerating, and security will be a critical enabler. We are establishing SecureRF as a leading developer of post-quantum security solutions for the Internet of Things and is looking people to join our team.
We have been named one of The Top 10 Most Influential Internet of Things (IoT) Companies by Forbes and one of SINET’s Top 16 Emerging Cybersecurity Companies. Our post-quantum security solutions won a 2017 ARM TechCon award for the Best Contribution to IoT Security and The Linley Group’s 2017 “Best Technology” Award.
Our breakthroughs in authentication and data protection are being applied to low-resource processors, embedded devices, and other IoT devices using a wide range of wired and wireless protocols.
As we bring our secure products to market and develop new security and sensor solutions, we are always looking to connect with people who are excited about combining their interests in security, hardware and software. (Sorry, we don’t work with recruiters.)
Updated March 19, 2018
If your technical background mixes security or cryptography with embedded systems, please feel free to submit your resume for future consideration. Email us at Jobs @ SecureRF.com (remove the spaces).
We are looking for a driven sales professional who understands the unique requirements in selling a security solution to join our team in Silicon Valley. Our new team member should be comfortable partnering with some of the biggest players in the semiconductor ecosystem to gain access to customers in the automotive, medical, consumer, payments and industrial IoT market verticals. While serving as our primary interface into the market for his/her accounts, the sales professional will be supported by our world-class engineering and marketing teams.
Role and Responsibility
- Define and implement the account strategy for key accounts.
- Identify and qualify new customers and partners by understanding their security requirements and making a compelling technical and business case for the adoption of our solutions.
- Develop and nurture long-term trust relationships with contacts at each key account.
- Understand the strategy, organization, decision-making processes and culture at each key account.
- Develop and drive the plan to leverage the eco-system at each key account to drive sales.
- Identify all potential business opportunities at each key account and transform those opportunities into design wins and contracts through detailed execution plans.
- Share market knowledge with fellow team members as we develop our market presence.
Candidate Education and Experience Requirements
- Bachelor of Science in Electrical Engineering or Computer Engineering or a demonstrated strong technical background.
- Masters of Science in Electrical Engineering or Computer Engineering or a Masters in Business Administration is a plus.
- Experience in Internet of Things, security and/or semiconductors.
- Combined large corporation and startup experience is a plus.
- Recent and successful experience selling to key accounts.
- 10+ years’ experience in sales of high-value complex technical solutions to large corporate accounts.
- Strong understanding of the security ecosystem of semiconductor manufacturers, foundries, IP design houses, IP vendors, contract manufacturers and IoT platforms.
- Must have proven experience in identifying opportunities and leveraging cross-functional teams to transform these opportunities into business.
- Proven ability to understand and sell value.
- Drive to beat targets.
- Excellent presentation and communication skills.
- Excellent persuasion skills.
- Proven negotiation experience (internal and external).
- Creative thinker, able to articulate “out of the box” concepts and drive them down to business results.
- Ability to understand and communicate technical concepts.
- Highly organized and able to reliably document customer engagements.
- Based in Bay Area but able and willing to travel as required.
- Must work in a minimum supervision environment, alone or within a team; must be self-motivated.
- Must be eligible to work in the United States.
Applicants will be based in the San Jose area.
SecureRF is headquartered in Shelton, CT with offices in San Jose, CA. The Shelton office complex has exercise facilities, restaurants, farmer’s market, daycare, and more.
We offer benefits to full-time employees which include paid time off and holidays, health insurance contributions and a 401K retirement plan. The company also invests in training for its employees to keep their skills current.
If you have a strong background and feel you would be a good fit with our team, please email your resume and cover letter to our Human Resources department at Jobs @ SecureRF.com (remove the spaces) and put the job title in the subject line.
Due to our customers and the cryptographic nature of our work, our technical positions require that you be eligible to obtain United States Security Clearance. During the clearance application process the U.S. State Department does a thorough background check and looks for loyalty to the United States (unless an extraordinary situation, this is shown by being a U.S. citizen). See http://www.state.gov/m/ds/clearances/c10978.htm for more details.
Equal Opportunity Employer. No Recruiters please.