The Internet of Things is big. Rates of adoption are accelerating, and security will be a critical enabler. We are establishing SecureRF as a leading developer of post-quantum security solutions for the Internet of Things and is looking people to join our team.
We were recently named one of The Top 10 Most Influential Internet of Things (IoT) Companies by Forbes and one of SINET’s Top 16 Emerging Cybersecurity Companies. Our post-quantum security solutions won a 2017 ARM TechCon award for the Best Contribution to IoT Security.
Our breakthroughs in authentication and data protection are being applied to low-resource processors, embedded devices, and other IoT devices using a wide range of wired and wireless protocols.
As we bring our secure products to market and develop new security and sensor solutions, we are always looking to connect with people who are excited about combining their interests in security, hardware and software. (Sorry, we don’t work with recruiters.)
We do not have any full-time openings at this time. But if your technical background mixes security or cryptography with embedded systems, please feel free to submit your resume for future consideration. Email us at Jobs @ SecureRF.com (remove the spaces).
Marketing Intern (paid)
SecureRF is looking for a marketing intern to work with our team in our Shelton, CT office starting in December 2017. The ideal candidate is a college junior who will live within 20 miles of Shelton, CT during the winter break.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
• Coordinate and post content via social media channels including LinkedIn, Facebook, Twitter, Google+, YouTube and other services
• Monitor social media channels for trending news and ideas, then capitalize on those trends through our social media accounts
• Collect and analyze quantitative and qualitative data from marketing campaigns
• Input leads and clean up and maintain CRM database
• Update company website content and monitor website visitors
• Assist with copyediting, writing, and reviewing content (e.g., press releases, blogs, and ad copy)
• Assist with preparing, placing, and monitoring ads (digital/print) in media outlets
• Assist with preparing for trade shows and speaking events
• Assist with developing brochures, product spec sheets, white papers, proposals and grants, presentations and other marketing communication materials with assistance of executive and technical teams
• Conduct market and competitive research and monitor market trends
• Provide written reports and summaries of projects and tasks
• Assist with special projects and perform other marketing and administrative duties as necessary
Requirements: (Education, training, skills etc.)
• Undergraduate at a four-year college or university, preferably a junior with Marketing, Communications, Design or Business or equivalent education/experience
• Experience with Microsoft Office
• Familiarity with marketing software and online applications including Salesforce.com and Google AdWords
• Experience driving marketing campaigns using social media outlets, preferably for B2B
• Experience developing and refining graphics with design software is a plus
• Excellent oral and written communication skills
• Knowledge of with WordPress or web publishing software
• Curiosity, strong desire to learn and professional drive
• Must work in a minimum supervision environment, alone or within a team. Must be self-motivated.
• Must be eligible to work in the United States
This is a paid internship position. During the 2017-2018 winter break, the intern will be on-site at the Shelton, CT headquarters for approximately 32 hours per week. During the spring 2018 semester the work can be done either on-site or remotely for an average of 12 hours a week.
SecureRF is headquartered in Shelton, CT with a sales office in San Jose, CA. The Shelton office complex has exercise facilities, restaurants, farmer’s market, daycare, and more.
We offer benefits to full time employees which include paid time off and holidays, health insurance and a 401K retirement plan. As a key employee, you will be eligible to participate in our Employee Stock Option Plan, and we invest in training to keep your skills current.
If you have a strong background and feel you would be a good fit with our team, please email your resume and cover letter to our Human Resources department at Jobs @ SecureRF.com (remove the spaces) and put the job title in the subject line.
Due to our customers and the cryptographic nature of our work, our technical positions require that you be eligible to obtain United States Security Clearance. During the clearance application process the U.S. State Department does a thorough background check and looks for loyalty to the United States (unless an extraordinary situation, this is shown by being a U.S. citizen). See http://www.state.gov/m/ds/clearances/c10978.htm for more details.
Equal Opportunity Employer. No Recruiters please.