Join Our Team
Updated April 24, 2017
The Internet of Things is big. Rates of adoption are accelerating – and security will be a critical enabler.
SecureRF is establishing itself as a leading developer of post-quantum security solutions for the Internet of Things and is looking people to join our team. We were recently named one of The Top 10 Most Influential Internet of Things (IoT) Companies by Forbes and one of SINET’s Top 16 Emerging Cybersecurity Companies. Our breakthroughs in authentication and data protection are being applied to smartphones, anti-counterfeiting tags, wireless sensors & actuators, digital door locks, and other IoT devices using a wide range of wired and wireless protocols.
As we bring our secure products to market and develop new security and sensor solutions, we are always looking to connect with people who are excited about combining their interests in security, hardware and software. (Sorry, we don’t work with recruiters.)
We currently have one opening for a Director of Marketing.
Director of Marketing
Summary: We are looking for a Marketing Director who can help tell our story. This person will be responsible for creating and leveraging strong content across multiple traditional and new social media platforms to communicate our vision and product offerings. This digital storyteller will have a way with words and can succinctly explain product benefits to the C-level and media as well as communicate features and functions to technical staff. Excellent written communication skills are a must.
This role is a full-time position.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
• Develop an external communication plan with assistance of executive and technical teams and our marketing communications agency
• Coordinate the development of press releases, brochures, product spec sheets, white papers, proposals and grants, presentations and other marketing communication materials with the technical teams and our marketing communications agency
• Manage relationships with press and analysts (press releases, pitches, media list updates)
• Conceptualize, post and edit company website content
• Create buzz on social media outlets including the company blog, LinkedIn, Twitter, YouTube and other services
• Generate website visitors via HubSpot, Google AdWords, and SEO, then monitor via analytics reporting
• Coordinate participation in trade shows and speaking events
• Conduct market and competitive research and monitor market trends
• Provide written reports and summaries of projects and tasks.
• Perform other marketing and administrative duties as necessary
• Support product marketing activities from customer and market interactions
Requirements: (Education, training, skills, etc.)
• Undergraduate degree from a four-year college or university, preferably in Journalism, English, Communications, Marketing, or equivalent education/experience
• At least five years of experience developing marketing communication campaigns for B2B markets. Demonstrated experience in a technical industry is preferred.
• Strong knowledge of Microsoft Office and Outlook. SharePoint experience a plus.
• Demonstrated professional expertise in social media and advertising platforms such as LinkedIn, Twitter, YouTube and Google AdWords
• Experience with WordPress or other web design software and web analytics
• Experience with HubSpot or other marketing automation tools
• Experience with design software, such as Adobe Creative Suite, is a plus.
• Excellent oral and written communication skills
• Must work in a minimum supervision environment, alone or within a team. Must be self-motivated
• Must be eligible to work in the United States
SecureRF is headquartered in Shelton, CT with a sales office in San Jose, CA. The Shelton office complex has exercise facilities, restaurants, farmer’s market, daycare and more.
We offer benefits to full time employees which include paid time off and holidays, health insurance and a 401K retirement plan. As a key employee, you will be eligible to participate in our Employee Stock Option Plan, and we invest in training to keep your skills current.
If you have a strong background and feel you would be a good fit with our team, please email your resume and cover letter to our Human Resources department at Jobs @ SecureRF.com (remove the spaces) and put the job title in the subject line.
Due to our customers and the cryptographic nature of our work, our technical positions require that you be eligible to obtain United States Security Clearance. During the clearance application process the U.S. State Department does a thorough background check and looks for loyalty to the United States (unless an extraordinary situation, this is shown by being a U.S. citizen). See http://www.state.gov/m/ds/clearances/c10978.htm for more details.
Equal Opportunity Employer. No Recruiters please.